Real Peace is Made by
The Leaders of Tomorrow Israel-Morocco Forum spans six months and is divided into two parts: weekly Zoom meetings and delegations to both Morocco and Israel. The program involves 20 young Israelis and 20 young Moroccans who have been carefully selected from hundreds of candidates.
All members of the program come from backgrounds of either social or business entrepreneurship, worlds of advocacy and activism.
The purpose of the program is to connect the young leaders and together develop ideas and projects related to the connections between the two nations.
This historic program and the participants’ projects are conducted in collaboration with Mimouna – a Moroccan association that works to promote Moroccoan Jewish heritage and Muslim- Jewish dialogue.
What to expect:
The program will last about 20 weeks, and will include four stages:
- Opening trip to Morocco
- Virtual meetings & workshops
- Final delegation week in Israel & closing ceremony
What you’ll receive:
- Take part in a historic partnership and deepen your connection with a group of young Moroccan and Israeli leaders working in parallel fields
- Participate in unique and fascinating trips to Morocco and Israel
- Enrich your toolkit of leadership and “people-to-people” skills
- Gain experience implementing an international social-cultural initiative, guided by professional mentors
- upon program completion, participants will join the Leaders of Tomorrow Alumni Network – a community uniting young leaders from Middle East and North Africa for ongoing events and collaborations
- Students studying at an institution recognized by the undergraduate or graduate fellowship will be eligible for a scholarship (relevant to Israeli participants)
- Young adults, ages 25-35
- Young professionals finishing their bachelor’s degree or graduates beginning their careers, who have the ability and time to attend delegations and online weekly sessions
- People with an entrepreneurial sense, creativity, and the ability to drive processes.
- Personable people who wish to share their story with the world by making interpersonal connections
- Young people who want to influence their neighbors living in the region, which is emerging as the new world center
- Young professionals with a real passion and desire to initiate, create, and promote products together with partners from Morocco.
- Maintain high ability to express themselves in both written and spoken English
- French or Arabic – an advantage
- Experience in establishing a social/cultural/SDG initiative – an advantage
- Experience in leading projects and/or initiating processes from A to Z – an advantage
- Attend virtual sessions for two hours every two weeks, plus two hours a week offline work during the months approaching the launch of the project
- Full availability on specific program dates
The process of joining the program:
- Initial registration
- Application form + short introductory video
- Interview at ISRAEL-is office in Tel Aviv