The Creator Lab Program
Talk-Israel & Israel-is Creator Lab Program is Here to Create Change!
Are you an English speaker living in Israel with a passion for content creation? Do you want to share the stories and experiences of Israel with the world? Look no further! Our in-person program offers the perfect opportunity for creators looking to expand their audience on TikTok and Instagram.
Throughout the program, experienced professionals will provide one-on-one coaching and access to cutting-edge technology, production equipment, and marketing resources to help you succeed. You’ll also have the chance to create authentic content through field trips to unique places in Israel and meet with interesting people who can share their insights and experiences.
Join us for this exclusive program to become a worldwide content creator and improve the conversation and understanding of Israel through your content. Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity!
So why are we here?
Everyday hundreds of thousands of antisemitic and anti-Israel posts are shared on social media and viewed by millions. At a time when teens—our future leaders—receive most of their news from social media, it is critical to counter the anti-Israel bias and fight antisemitism on social media.
The program objective is to change the conversation about Israel amongst teens across the world, to have more positive sentiments about Israel and the Israeli people by training and motivating teens to create and share inspiring and authentic content about their personal experiences related to Israel on social media.
Basically, what do we do in the program?
you will take part in a masterclass dedicated to improve your personal social media skills.
The program consists of four parts:
Online meetings – During the online meetings, you will learn from experts how to create content on the two main platforms – TikTok and Instagram. You will practice creating content and learn how to achieve engagement (a word we will repeat a lot), which is another way of saying likes, comments, and exposure. We will delve into and learn about the challenges and complexities associated with improving Israel’s image on the network, and get to know Israeli society and the American GEN-Z in-depth.
Mentoring sessions – You will receive guidance from professional mentors who will turn you into the best network influencers through processing and improving your content!
Experiential content seminar – During which we will be exposed to the variety of stories that make up Israeli society, through cultures, workshops, culinary experiences – and all the good that Israel has to offer!
Entry into the alumni community – which provides wide opportunities for ongoing activity of Israelis in all fields!
The program will take place between February-June2024.
Exact dates of all online and in-person meetings will be sent by email after submitting the application.
*Selection and interviews will take place in December 2023-January 2024.
Requirements and commitment:
- Attendance at all sessions – preliminary trainings, weekly zoom session, and trips
- Reaching the engagement goals set at the beginning of the program
What you’ll receive:
*Meetings with experts from the social media and content worlds
*Meetings with experts in the field of the American GEN-Z and Israeli identity.
*Special meetings and workshops throughout the country!
*Professional tools and personal guidance that will make you among the best network influencers
*Grant for participation in the program and meeting goals.
*Join a community of content creators – just like you!
*Inspiration, ideas and a lot of motivation to create content in your unique niche!
*develop your skills and talents in this area.
who is suitable for the program?
- Ages 18-24.
- People who want to become content creators and live to create, post, and breathe social media.
- People who are passionate about sharing their life on social media and find your voice.
- People who want to improve Israel’s image in the world through social media.
- Must have Instagram and TikTok accounts (no matter how many followers you have).
- engaging personality and creativity
- Inquiries in the months of the program (February-June 2024).
- Ability to express themselves in English in writing and verbally (an advantage for other languages).
How to enroll in the program?
- Fill the form
- After completing you will receive an email from us with details to follow
- Set up a personal interview on Zoom to meet with our team
So why are we here?
Social media platforms have become the most challenging and toxic space when it comes to the global discourse on Israel. It is no secret that Israel’s image has been severely damaged by the “popular” anti-Israel discourse on social media.
We know that many surfers create a false image for us as a country and as Israelis and distort the true Israeli story and our life here in Israel.
Therefore, we work to create a positive discourse about Israel and show the world the magic that exists in Israel and in the Israeli people, thus changing the negative discourse.
The Influencers Program enables us as Israelis to show millions of young people around the world the real Israel through our personal perspective on the most influential platforms and communities in the world.
What are we doing in the program?
The plan is divided into three parts:
- Three days of training to create content and citizen diplomacy: During the training, you will learn from the best how to create content that works on social media and generates engagement (a word we will repeat a lot – essentially, another way of saying likes and comments). We will learn about the challenges and complexities associated with improving Israel’s image on the internet, and we will get to know the world of digital communities closely.
- Four months of content creation within communities: Throughout the program, we integrate the trainees into English-speaking Facebook communities, where they post authentic and original content that reaches thousands of other community members, reaching hundreds of thousands of people from all over the world.
- Excursions and volunteer work around the country: Once a month, we see Israel and the wonderful people who live in it, including amazing experiences that many of us do not get to appreciate on a daily basis.
- Receiving a scholarship: At the end of 4 months of volunteering, trainees will receive a scholarship.
How Does It Work?
All participants who join the program will act from their personal user accounts and publish content that presents the real Israel, just as we know it.
Our goal is to tell the story of our country through our personal stories. This is how we will always see the beautiful, real Israel – our Israel.
Requirements and commitment
Attendance at all sessions – preliminary trainings, weekly zoom session, and experiential sessions (day and a half).
Upload 3-5 videos a week and reach the goals set during the personal interview.
What do our participants get?
Tools and marketable skills while learning from leading professionals in the field that will make them masters in TikTok and masters in improving Israel’s image digitally.
A $500 scholarship (for students only) to be awarded at the end of the program in recognition of their participation in this one-of-a-kind program.
Who is suitable for the program?
- Undergraduate students / certificate studies.
- People for whom it is important to represent Israel in the world.
- People who visit and advertise on social media on a daily basis.
- People who are willing to be exposed and share their lives online.
- People who value volunteering.
- Ability to express yourself in written and spoken English. We are not looking for Oxford English, but one that will allow you to tell a story.